Visit my photography blog at
www.picturethis-deborah.blogspot.com

Sunday, January 13, 2008

Birthday time :)

Today is my 17th birthday!!!! Tomorrow my full drivers license kicks in (and I have a babysitting job :), and life is pretty good. :)
So today was awesome. Haha I mean besides school and chores and all that jazz.... :) I mean some things you just can't avoid. :) I got some pretty cool stuff, and felt very loved (thanks awesome family and friends!!!!)....
And someone pointed out to me that I'm 83 years away from being 100. It made me laugh. :)
Oh yeah so we had pizza dip for supper because that's one of my favorites and we had cheese cake. :) And I blew out all 17 candles in one breath. Yayyyy!!!!!!!

5 comments:

Matt A. said...

Happy birthday (late I know)! I'm glad you had a good one...and you got cheesecake haha...and I got to hear the New Yorker accent...it was pretty funny, I'm not gonna lie :)

Anonymous said...

thanks! :) yayy cheesecake!!! my favorite!!!!
haha I hope you enjoyed that because it might never happen again :)

Matt A. said...

awww you sure? haha :)

Anonymous said...

haha so you might hear it again... emphasis on MIGHT. :)

Matt A. said...

haha ok :)