Visit my photography blog at
www.picturethis-deborah.blogspot.com

Sunday, June 7, 2009

Facebook Statuses

Have you ever noticed how technology can just add more doubt to your mind? It's just something else to worry about... just another thing to make you wonder.
Statuses can make you laugh.
They can make you think.
They can make you sad.
They can answer your questions.
OR they can make you completely paranoid and worried.
It's so easy to see the status of someone you're close to (or used to be close to) and wonder if it's talking about you... and if it's good, if it's lashing out in pain, if it's not meant as anything... it's so easy to over-analyze. What's worse, is that you don't want to ask... I mean jeez why would you do that? Awkward! Not to mention you look like a completely over-analytical person.
Just an observation.
I watched a movie that I reaaally don't recommend (hence forth, I'm not even going to tell you the title), and all the girls were obsessing over why guys weren't calling them and all this stuff. Somehow that got me thinking about Facebooking statuses... I don't know why... hmmm the strange workings my mind.

No comments: