Visit my photography blog at
www.picturethis-deborah.blogspot.com

Sunday, June 14, 2009

Salsa Dancing is NOT a fancy way of eating with Salsa.

This evening, my brother and I went to a free Salsa dancing class. It was through church, and (for clarification) I made my brother go. It was soo much fun! I kept tripping over my feet... and felt completely lost.... but afterwords, they told me that they threw a TON of stuff at us, so we should feel really good. I certainly had fun. And my brother can dance. Quite well. I guess it's one of those things that neither of us have really done because no one's ever shown us how. Haha anywhoos there was this teacher guy who kept following me around correcting me. At first it scared me because he kept appearing behind me... but it was all good, haha. Those were the most patient teachers... thank goodness. I was told there is a swing dancing class later this week too.... I just might have to check that out.

No comments: