Visit my photography blog at
www.picturethis-deborah.blogspot.com

Thursday, October 1, 2009

From randomness and sheer boredom; greetings.

TEN HOW'S:

How did you get one of your scars?
A pocket knife closed on my finger.

How did you celebrate your last birthday?
I had a few friends over.
I cried a lot.
I was angry.
And it was wretched.

How are you feeling at this moment?
I'm tired. Exhausted, really. And quite hungry. Lunch was not to my liking.

How did your night go last night?
It was not nearly long enough. But I didn't get to bed early last night because there was MAJOR roommate bonding going on... and then I got up to go on a walk this morning.

How did you do in high school?
Quite well.

How did you get the shirt you're wearing?
.... I bought it.

How often do you see your best friend?
Well... not often anymore.

How much money did you spend last month?
Too much, man. Going to Europe eats away at the bank account.

How old do you want to be when you get married?
I don't care as long as I have my prince charming.

How old will you be at your next birthday?
19.
"I feel OOOOOLD... ughh I'm like the crypt keeper!!!"



NINE WHAT'S:
Your mothers name? Diane

What did you do last weekend?
I went on trains and planes and coaches to get to my castle.

What is the most important part of your life?
Jesus/Family/Friends

What would you rather be doing?
...sleeping.

What did you last cry over?
Saying goodbye

What always makes you feel better when you’re upset?
Haha there are many things, actually.

What’s the most important thing you look for in a significant other?
Well....that would require a very long answer... and give people privileged information. And pshh I don't think you deserve to know unless I tell you.

What are you worried about?
How about my health?

What did you have for breakfast?
Cereal. And coffee. And apple juice. Note: I do not recommend drinking coffee and juice at the same meal. It's disgusting.



EIGHT HAVE YOU’S:
Have you ever liked someone who had a girlfriend/boyfriend?
yeahh man. Always disappointing.

Have you ever had your heartbroken?
I thought I had... maybe I did.... but looking back.... nah maybe not.

Have you ever been out of the country?
I AM out of the country, you dork.

Have you ever done something outrageously dumb?
Here's a better question.... who hasn't?

Have you ever been back stabbed by a friend?
Several.... ACtually.

Have you ever had sex on the beach?
Most certainly not!

Have you ever dated someone younger than you?
No.

Have you ever read an entire book in one day?
On more than one occasion.



SEVEN WHO’S:
Who was the last person you saw?
Besides my roommates, who are all sitting right by me...
The two girls who just walked by my window with iPod speakers. They were dancing to the song "You Sexy Thing" and pointing at me. Make me LAUGH.

Who was the last person you texted?
I don't EVEN know.

Who was the last person you hung out with?
My roomies.

Who was the last person to call you?
Aunt Sue?

Who did you last hug?
Oh my gosh I don't even want to talk about it because it was just that awkward but technically I didn't hug them so I guess it was Amy.

Who is the last person who texted you?
I so don't even care

Who was the last person you said "i love you" to?
Dad?



SIX WHERE’S:
Where does your best friend live?
Columbia, SC.

Where did you last go?
The field.

Where did you last hang out?
In my room, dude.

Where do you go to school?
Capernwray Bible School.
It's the place to be.

Where is your favorite place to be?
Umm like HERE.

Where did you sleep last night?
Mi bed.



FIVE DO’S/DOES:
Do you like someone right now?
Nope. And so happy.

Do you think anyone likes you?
Highly unlikely.... and I have no reasons to suspect such a thing.

Do you ever wish you were someone else?
Sometimes... and then I'm just like well that would be boring.

Do you know the muffin man?
Of COURSE I know the muffin man!!!!

Does the future scare you?
At times. Mostly I'm really excited about it though. :-)



FOUR WHY’S:
Why are you best friends with your best friend(s)?
Because they're the best.

Why did you get a facebook?
Cuz my best friend got one.?

Why did your parents give you the name you have?
Named after my aunts.

Why are you doing this survey?
I'm waiting for pictures to load on facebook.



THREE IF’S:
If you could have one super power what would it be?
Flying. Or being invincible. That could come in handy.

If you could go back in time and change one thing, would you?
I might. Or not. I dunno.

If you were stranded on a deserted island & could bring 1 thing what would you bring?
Someone to help me survive. Duh. Besides, I don't want to end up being best friends with a volleyball named Wilson.



TWO WOULD-YOU-EVER’S:
Would you ever get back together with any of your ex’s if they asked you?
I only HAVE one and the answer would be heck no.

Would you ever shave your head to save someone you love?
Maybe... ok probably.



ONE LAST QUESTION Are you happy with your life right now?

No comments: