Visit my photography blog at
www.picturethis-deborah.blogspot.com

Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Waiting.

Sitting... and waiting... is one of the hardest things to do.
I think that's what God's trying to teach me...
Patience.
I'm really struggling with knowing whether or not I'm going to Austria. Do I pack or do I not? I won't know until Friday.
This is not the first thing I've had to wait for this year that has caused my heart such turbulence... ooh clueless people. Well one person. You have no idea how much I miss you. Really, honestly and truly. I wish I could put it all into words and just tell you but that would be the worst possible thing. Back to the subject at hand...
I guess the longer I'm waiting to hear about my flight, I have a peace, because I'll be ok whatever happens, but I'm more annoyed because it's unsure.
I have more peace about this than the other subject. This is easier to accept. Probably because it's not personal rejection. Not that the other is, since they have no idea. Ugh.
Friday can't come soon enough. Well... it can... if that means I leave on Saturday because I want to treasure the last days with my family... but it might just be the beginning of the end.
It's ALL up in the air right now. ;)

In other news, well... there's nothing going on.
The biggest disappointment of my life thus far is staring me in the face. Sometimes I'm ok with it, and other times it just makes me want to cry.
So many emotions. It's intense.

No comments: