Visit my photography blog at
www.picturethis-deborah.blogspot.com

Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Overwhelmed!

I'm in a bit of a "who am I and where do I belong" mood. Every time I come back to school from home I get this weird feeling... that I don't belong anywhere. I don't really belong at home anymore; but I don't quite feel like I belong here. I feel like a misfit. I need God to remind me everyday that he loves me... because I need to be loved so bad. I feel like my vision has been taken for the future. I don't feel like I have direction... and I have to make myself be intentional and spend time with people. This is such a weird time in life, and I don't know what to do with it. I feel like I'm at such a loss.
In recent news, I've begun a coffee fast. I decided that I felt too dependent on caffeine, especially coffee, and decided to go off it for 30 days. I am 7 days in... and it's been a little challenging, but good. I feel so much better, and I feel like I'm actually accomplishing something, which I need.
It's so easy to let the enemy infiltrate my self-talk. It's something I need to watch closely.
I'm sure the stress of the day is speaking right now. I feel like I had my first syllabus shock today, and we only have 6 weeks left in the semester. I'm a bit overwhelmed. Ahh well. :)

"Come to me,
all who are weary
and I will give you
R E S T."

No comments: