Visit my photography blog at
www.picturethis-deborah.blogspot.com

Saturday, November 6, 2010

Break....down.

Today I got caught up in the craziness of life. In short, I freaked out... and broke-down.
In the end, I felt better. What is even better is that last night I was missing my Capern-friends, especially my dear guy friends, and wishing I had a guy here to talk with and encourage me. Today, out of the blue, one of my dear friends DID call me... just to see how I'm doing. I listened to his voicemail probably 5 times.
Taking 19 credit hours and working 2 jobs was not exactly the best way to try and adjust to life back in America. It has left me sickly, worn-out, often lonely, discouraged, and overwhelmed.
It's been hard for me to focus on my strengths, because they do not seem useful in the world of academia...
I'm struggling to get through this semester.
I'm struggling with the mundane nature of my life.
I need adventure.
I need to rest in the arms of my heavenly father.

No comments: