Visit my photography blog at
www.picturethis-deborah.blogspot.com

Saturday, December 4, 2010

Things I love.

1. Letters. I love letters. I love writing them... I love getting them... I love holding them.... opening them... and reading them. 2. Pumpkin Pie Spice Creamer-- it's..... amazing. I think it's as good as Starbucks, but a fraction of the price. Literally. The giant sized one is just over $3. Call me addicted. It's phenomenal. I have also decided that International Delight is much much better than CoffeeMate. Mmmm.
3. Scarves. I LOVE TO WEAR SCARVES!!! I suppose that this completely consumed me last year while I was in Europe... but they're great. They keep you warm, they add color, and they're suuper cute.
4. She & Him. My new favorite music. My current musical obsession. Go listen. (Actually, they're part of my playlist on this blog!)


5. Sleep. It would be my favorite thing... if I ever got any. Oh, college life.

No comments: