Visit my photography blog at
www.picturethis-deborah.blogspot.com

Tuesday, March 1, 2011

I survived.
I am meeting with the leader of the trip tonight to process. So much to work through.
It amazed me how people could walk around the city and look but not SEE. I wish I had taken more pictures... been able to spend more time... to take it in.
What's the goal? I've lost sight of it. I need perspective.
My heart is crying today... because of the weight of my responsibilities, because of the people that seem to have forgotten me, because of the people that will be leaving in 2 short months, because I don't see the big picture plan God has for my life.
Do the next thing... which is take a Philosophy test. JOY.
"The Lord is near to the brokenhearted."
"DO NOT WORRY you are worth far more than sparrows.:
These are the thoughts the Lord has brought to my mind. He is so rich in love and mercy.
He taught me a lot about myself, and community. I am so blessed by my community and yet it is easy for me to feel out of place, complacent and discontent. I love traveling... discovering things... basking in the beauty of the arts... spending time with quality Christian men... the hustle and bustle of the city... the winter...
The Lord has me here for a reason but today I'm struggling to see it.

No comments: