Visit my photography blog at
www.picturethis-deborah.blogspot.com

Thursday, June 2, 2011

Busy Bees say "BZZZZZZZZ"

One of my friends told me recently that if I wrote a book about everything I do, and how I do it... I would make millions. I don't know about that.... but I am beginning to recognize how I must be in constant motion, achieving something more.


Let's look at Fall Semester '10. 19 credit hours, 2 jobs, Small group, church, book club, Freshmen activities, social time and family time.


Christmas break nearly killed me because I was so bored. THEN I went to Chicago and visited three of my very best friends.


Spring Semester '11. 15 credit hours (phew!), 2 jobs, chaperon for a trip to NYC, small group, co-teacher for Middle School Sunday School, leader in Youth Group, Youth Group Girls' Beach Retreat, church, social time and family time.


Summer '11 (so far), took 2 intensive classes (6 credits), working 3 jobs (church, clothing store and nannying), church, Middle School SS, youth events, planning a trip to see my best friends, crafts, going through all of my belongings, planning how to get ahead in school, mapping out the next 5 years, and still having social and family time.


"You're the busiest person I know."


I am probably also the craziest person you know. I tend to strive towards the next adventure, without appreciating the adventure that I'm having.

Now... if you don't mind, I need to skip away to plan how I can make enough money to fly to Canada and give my dear friend a ginormous bear hug.


No comments: