Visit my photography blog at
www.picturethis-deborah.blogspot.com

Monday, June 27, 2011

Day 3

Today I listened to my favorite Adventures in Odyssey episode... it's called "Afraid, Not!"
In the episode, there is a girl who beats this little boy up in the woods on his way to school, because he won't say that he likes her. Even after she is caught, the little boy is afraid, and seriously wigs out one day when he hears someone and it ends up being Mr. Whittaker.


Mr. Whittaker shares one of his favorite verses, Isaiah 41:10:

This is one of my favorite verses, and I have clung to it every time I have been afraid. Traveling by myself, walking in the dark, being by myself... and it was quite fitting for this episode to come on today. I have been walking around saying this verse constantly for the past three days, and it gives me peace as soon as I say it.
The Lord never leaves. He is a constant hedge of protection, sends guardian angels, and fights the battle with evil for us.
Thank you, Adventures in Odyssey for embedding such important truths in me from a young age.



No comments: