Visit my photography blog at
www.picturethis-deborah.blogspot.com

Saturday, July 30, 2011

Lessons Learned

2 weeks until I am with my dears.
4 shifts away from not working in retail.
Yes, I am taking a leave of absence. My feet, my self-esteem, my dignity, and my grades will thank me. For everything, there is a season. My season of spending free time in the library has come; and I embrace it.

The Lord has challenged me this summer not to rely on other people, but on him. I cannot look to others to build my self-esteem, give me strength, or make me excited to begin a new day. It is only by his grace that I can face the morning with a smile. He has revealed things that I don't like about myself, and has taken my hand to help me work on them.

"Because he lives, I can face tomorrow... because he lives, all fear is gone. Because I know he holds the future. Life is worth the living, just because he lives."


No comments: