Visit my photography blog at
www.picturethis-deborah.blogspot.com

Saturday, July 9, 2011

Strange, but True.

Today's goal: write a research paper. I have chosen "Demons" as my topic, since that's what my book for my book report was on, and that's what our group project was on.
But when I started doing research, my computer seriously wigged out. It wouldn't load, the internet went weird... so I went away for a while.

I came back, and it did it again.
So I prayed over my computer. I prayed over my house, that the Lord would protect me, my computer, and this house and that he would reveal to me the truth as I write, so that I will not be trapped by the lies that Satan is so eager to feed me.

I cannot even describe the instant change. All my pages loaded, I was filled with peace, and I have confidence that the Lord will be with me as I write this paper. He is so good.
Nothing like experiencing a bit of spiritual warfare as you're writing about it.
It certainly makes me come to this topic with an appropriate amount of fear and caution.
Most importantly, I am in awe of God.

No comments: