Visit my photography blog at
www.picturethis-deborah.blogspot.com

Monday, July 9, 2012

Wow. A lot has changed since the last time I posted.
The Lord has taught me so much, and blessed me in such rich ways
I now have only THREE semesters left of college. Can you believe it? I can't.
I also can't believe that I am now dating the man of my dreams. I was so sure he was going to break my heart when I had a crush on him from afar, but what a blessing he has been. But seriously, I couldn't have asked for anyone better.
And I suppose that's why I haven't updated this blog much... I have been truly living. I have been delving into summer studies, spending my time with one of the most Godly and fun men I've ever met, working, investing in relationships, being stretched, and exploring.
I wish I could transform this blog into what I want it to be, but I just may wait. I'm having too much fun LIVING and don't want to spend my time blogging. (And writing this seems so pointless since I doubt anyone reads this.)
Consider this the end of "whoah is me" posts.
Perhaps, of all posts... period.



No comments: