Visit my photography blog at
www.picturethis-deborah.blogspot.com

Saturday, September 15, 2007

Cows

Some of my family got into a discussion today about global warming and the latest scientific theory that my mom heart... cows are causing the destruction of the atmosphere. It made me laugh so hard, that I did some Google searches and found some pretty funny stuff... people are trying to come up with Scientific proof that Cow flatulence is destroying our atmosphere. I couldn't find any serious websites that talked about this... :)

On my search for information about this hilarious theory, I found another theory at http://www.mulletman.org/cowsonmars.html
It's called "The Cowspiracy". Basically, this guy thinks that there are Cows on Mars, and claims that NASA is keeping it on the DL.

This stuff definitely made my day happier.

No comments: