Visit my photography blog at
www.picturethis-deborah.blogspot.com

Sunday, September 30, 2007

If High School is so wonderful, why am I so sleepy???

Falcon Football....
We are now 5-1... we lost to Heathwood Hall, whom I now despise, at our Homecoming game!!! Bummer, right? Other than loosing 38-49, homecoming was a blast. The Juniors won the float competition, with the Seniors coming in 2nd, followed by the Freshmen in 3rd, and the Sophmores in 4th.

Papers...
My English paper on Honesty, that's worth a ton of my grade this Quarter isn't as bad as I thought... at least the rough draft wasn't... I haven't turned in the final draft yet... *bites nails* So we'll see. I have to write a 4 page History paper on John Wilkes Booth by Friday. Gahh. I picked him because I thought he would be interesting.... hahaha hey he killed a president! Not that I support that (which I totally don't--- it's really a stupid thing to do) but he's gotta have a interesting life... right???

Procrastination...
Yes I am the procrastination queen. Which is why that History paper isn't done yet, ahaha!!!

Drama...
High School has too much. It seems like no matter how hard I try to stay out of it I end up in the middle. :P

Sleep...
is something I've been lacking lately. I know I've been running on next to nothing because I slept for 12 1/2 solid hours on Saturday. I slept 'till noon!!!! I don't think that's EVER happened... hahaha

No comments: