Visit my photography blog at
www.picturethis-deborah.blogspot.com

Friday, October 12, 2007

Cool Weather is a Gift from Above!

Quarter 1 grades are in! Finally... :) I feel like I can breathe again... I am passing everything (even though I know I could do better), and I feel like some pressure's off.

The PSAT is on Wednesday. Gahh not looking forward to that!!! I love acronyms... and I came up with one for the PSAT... Pretty Sad Achievement Test. Yup. Because I am of the opinion that SAT scores totally determining your college opportunities is LAME because not all of us are good test-takers *cough cough*...

Thank heavens above, there is a cold front. It's in the 60's and 70's and I'm in heaven!!!! :) Blessed cool weather!!!!!! Not having air conditioning stinks, but it's much more bearable now.

Tomorrow I'm traveling to North Carolina to cheer for the Falcons... yup we have a faarrrrr away game and it's gonna be awesome. I'm so excited. Haha somehow I talked my brother into letting me wear his other jersey. Woohoo. Go 64!!! ;D

No comments: