Visit my photography blog at
www.picturethis-deborah.blogspot.com

Sunday, October 14, 2007

Football and Car Rides

Yesterday I went to the game in North Carolina with the Ballew's!!! It was soooo much fun! We watched "The Lord of the Ring" (by some CIU guys) and "Over the Hedge." The game was awesome. Christ School is in the middle of the mountains-it was absolutely gorgeous- and the school is really small, and we won... which made everything even better. We won 20-13. That makes the Falcons 6-2, baby! :)

Matt didn't play at all, but I heard him encouraging the team during the whole game. I'm so proud of him!!!
MG and I got sunburned... haha I should've seen that coming... :) I say I got "sun slapped" instead of "sun-kissed." Pretty much only one side of my face is burned, though. It's pretty funny.... it looks like I'm constantly blushing!!!

The guys played well, and I had fun. And my brother has an Extra Large Jersey (don't ask me why... he's a stick!) that was like a dress on me. But I wore it proudly! :) (And I took a bagillion pictures!!!!!)

1 comment:

Crutch said...

Nice pictures, Bubba! How did you do that? I can only add one picture, not multiple pictures. I want to do that.
Nice blog. Keep writing.
Dad