Visit my photography blog at
www.picturethis-deborah.blogspot.com

Tuesday, October 9, 2007

Of Air Conditioning and Quarter Grades

There are several things I have learned since living in the South...
1) I don't like sweet tea. The only exception is Mrs. Beacham's.
2) Evidently, my impersonation of Southern accent is embarrassing.
3) Air conditioning is vital for life.

Well our air conditioning broke. It's dead. And I think I will be soon. I kinda feel like that evil witch in The Wizard of Oz... "I'm meeeeeelting!!!!!" It's a scary thing 1) that it's 90 degrees in OCTOBER, and 2) waking up in the middle of the night feeling like you have a fever, but realizing it's merely because there is no unit cooling your house.

Quarter Grades.
So I hate the week before Quarter grades come out. Teachers seem to think that it's a good week to give lots of Tests and Quizzes. I tried to explain to them that since we are such nice students, we wouldn't mind giving them a break and not taking any Tests and stuff for them to grade.... they didn't buy it. At least I tried.

History Papers.
My paper on John Wilkes Booth was the most pathetic thing I've ever written. 'Nuff said.

Starbucks.
I must profess my love for Starbucks. Mmmm. I have 3 favorites... the White Chocolate Mocha, the Caramel Frappachino, and the Pumpkin Spice Frappachino. Coffee makes me happy.

DEAR Day.
Tomorrow is Drop Everything And Read Day... it's gonna be fun. Hmm but I need to find a book to take... I finished all the books I was reading...

My Car.
Well someone stole my gas and needless to say I'm quite irritated. Gahh some people are so dumb. *sigh* They make me want to scream, punch a wall, and then chase after them with my big friends. yup.

Another day in the life of Deborah. :)

No comments: