Visit my photography blog at
www.picturethis-deborah.blogspot.com

Tuesday, November 20, 2007

The beginning of freedom!!!!

YAY!!!! It's officially Thanksgiving break!!!! And so many things to be Thankful for...
-Matthew's feeling better....
-I'm feeling SOOO much better...
-Matt didn't die... which is really good cuz that would make me really sad...
-I turned in all my homework on time... which I wasn't sure would happen...
-I got my Chemistry test back and I got 105!!!! Which is amazing since it was a Math chapter!!!! Yay for Mrs. Benefield, explaining it to me as many times as she did!!!!!
-I don't have to carry my sack of flour around anymore!!!! Bethany Grace is going to be made into cookies!!!! :) :) :) I had to laugh at how many people tried to give me their flour to make cookies for them...

Tonight my family is going to start a movie marathon!!! We're kicking it off by watching The Bourne Identity tonight, and then we're watching The Bourne Supremacy on Wednesday and The Bourne Ultimatum on Thursday. I think I'm like the only one in the family who's seen the movies, so it'll be fun. LOL I'll watch the Bourne movies any day. (Or night... Mary Grace!!!! 2 am!!! You know what I'm talking about!!!!)

So I don't really have anything planned for this break... I know I have to clean my room and do an Annotated Bibliography for English, and I'm gonna try to type up a bunch of my DMF notes since I have some time... and of course I'm gonna spend a bunch of time with the fam... watching movies is always fun with them. Except Napoleon Dynamite. We tried to make that funny but it just didn't work... hahahahaha we all sat there with our mouths hanging open going "This is lame. WHY are we watching this???" Sorry if ya like that movie but I can not stand it. Blahhhh. :P
I'm definitely watching whatever Football is on. Unless it's the Stealers. Then I most definitely will NOT be watching because they make me angry inside.

Hmm maybe I can finally read some Pride and Prejudice... I've been carrying it around with me, but haven't had a chance to read it.
And as weird as this sounds, I'd like to wander down into the park behind my house and take pictures of leaves. Ok so I'm weird. I'm aware. I love talking pictures, and I love red trees. (I didn't take this picture, hahaha it's from google.)

1 comment:

Matt A. said...

To quote a famous man...Free at Last, Free at Last, thank God Almighty, we are Free at Last" Martin Luther King.

Anyway, Thanks for praying for me at 10:30 Sunday night...that is pretty wild..I mean, what are the odds? Anyway, if you ever want to shoot me an email, my address is paintball-hero@hotmail.com. Just make sure you put who you are in the subject line, so I know who it's from. I hope you have an excellent movie marathon with your family, and enjoy every minute of it.