Visit my photography blog at
www.picturethis-deborah.blogspot.com

Monday, November 19, 2007

Spanish Project & Sadness

Hahahaha so that project... stinks to high heavens (which is a quote from Hamlet!!!) and didn't turn out anything like I envisioned, but ehhh....
OHHH my goodness and I am pretty much crushed, depressed AND deeply saddened, because my favorite show, 24, isn't coming on this year because the stupid writers went on strike. Do you even know how sad/ MAD that makes me inside???? *sighs* Alas, Jack Bauer... we loved you. :'( And I would just like to say that I hated Mr. and Mrs. Logan with a passion... I never expected Nina... Edgar was amazing until he got killed off... when he died, I cried... and Tony was cool too-- I don't care what you say-- and I think I cried when he died too.... pshhh I really like this show, ok?? It kills me that it's not coming on again... last year the season premiered on my birthday.


"My name is Jack Bauer... and this is the longest day of my life."

Well... it has been drawn to my attention that I have neglected to clean the kitchen. Whooops. So off I go... not that I mind. I actually like cleaning the kitchen... and playing with the bubbles. :) Hehehe!!!

No comments: