Visit my photography blog at
www.picturethis-deborah.blogspot.com

Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Movie Night #1

Movie Night #1... was amazing. It was funny because Andrew was like "I don't want to watch this!!" and then by the end he was like "WHAT?!?!?!?! It's OVER??? Where's the second one???" So basically we knew he would love it... and we were right.

We watched the scene where Bourne is on the stairs at least 3 times in a row... (it's at the end of this video clip--
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cAE68t6N_E0&mode=user&search=)
So basically we all plopped on the couch with pop corn and I found myself not breathing during fight scenes even though I've seen the movie a bunch of times. :) I LOVE those movies!!!!
Tonight we continue with The Bourne Supremacy. Woohoo!

We're slightly confused whether the Bourne Ultimatum in out on DVD or not... we've heard yes and no but we have to call Blockbuster (which no one's done yet....)... but if it's not, dad wants to go see it on Thanksgiving day because it's at the $1.50 cinema. Mhmm.
Haha and Mom wants all the kids to choose a dish to help her make for Thanksgiving, and while she was talking I interrupted because I thought she was going to say that she wanted each kid to chose something that they really wanted her to make or something, and I was like "TURKEY!" and then mom and dad were like "Oh really? Thanks for volunteering to help cook the turkey!!" But I think I got out of it and I claimed the corn casserole instead because it's like the best ever and my absolute favorite!!!

1 comment:

Matt A. said...

I don't know if it's out on DVD either, but I'm glad you had a good first night....I hope you don't have to cook the turkey, but if you do, I'm sure it will be excellent. The $1.50 movie, hmmmm..might have to go check that out :) Anyway, good luck and hope the rest goes well.