Visit my photography blog at
www.picturethis-deborah.blogspot.com

Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Movie Night #2

More awesomeness... :) The Bourne Supremecy. Ya know what I love about these movies??? The chase scenes. They're amazing. I'm not sure how much better it gets than sitting in a cozy living room with your family, eating pizza and watching the Bourne movies... hahaha especially during Thansksgiving break!!!!!
Well... we found out that The Bourne Supremecy is NOT out... bummer... so we're probably going to go see it tomorrow at the cheapo theater. (But for a family of 6, that's the only way it's affordable for us!!!!)

And this is really random, but well that's how I roll.... I worked at Bethel Christian Camp for 2 weeks this summer, and they finally put the pictures on the website!!!! So here's some of me at camp... which was amazing by the way, I'm so glad I did that!!! (Basically I worked in the kitchen... it was a BLAST!!! I washed so many dishes it was insane!!!)



No comments: