Visit my photography blog at
www.picturethis-deborah.blogspot.com

Thursday, November 22, 2007

Movie Night #3/ Happy Thanksgiving!!!

Happy Turkey Day!!! I heard turkeys can drown in the rain when they look up... and I'm just not seeing how that works... I just kinda went "whoah I'm not THAT gullible!!!!" Haha... something I've been pondering.

For some reason I brought home a bunch of stuff to study this weekend... I don't know why I lugged it all home when I know myself well enough to know that I'm not gonna do any of it!!! But today I had the choice between reading Chemistry and Pride and Prejudice... hard choice... NOT!!!

And even though it's Thanksgiving day, I really want to watch Rudolph, the Red-Nosed Reindeer.... like my favorite Christmas movie (besides It's A Wonderful Life)... and Little Women is fun to watch at Christmas too (even though I watch it all year round).

As for my red leaves in the park... there are none. :'( We found a few red leaves on the ground, but that's it.


We went and saw The Bourne Ultimatum at the cheap theater, and the fam loved it... an awesome end to our Bourne marathon. :)

1 comment:

Matt A. said...

Happy Thanksgiving! I'm glad that you all enjoyed the movie. Did you all eat a bunch of food? We sure did..I'll see you later.