Visit my photography blog at
www.picturethis-deborah.blogspot.com

Saturday, December 15, 2007

Christmas Social

Yesterday was so much fun!!!! After school Mary Grace, Emily and I had an adventure going to Sandhills (the joys of trucks that slowly accelerate, traffic circles, loud music and taking the last parking places) and got some fuel (aka Starbucks, LOL)... and then we went to Mary Grace's house to get ready for the social. Haha Emily was determined to curl my hair... so after a lot of de-frizzer, about a can of hairspray, mouse, 4 curling irons and and hour we got it curled!!!! We laughed because the curls were basically shellacked hahaha!!! :)

Anywhos the actual social was a lot of fun... ok our table was really loud, but it's all good... (cuz that's how we be rolling, haha right Matt?) The entertainment was ehhh but I had so much fun hanging out with my friends... inside jokes abounded!!!! :)

Then the after-party was really fun too... Matt's band played and he says they stunk but whateverrr. They're awesome. And Matt had a nice little surprise (and I wasn't embarrassed beyond all belief) and it was just awesome. Thanks for the song, Matt!!!

And then Mary Grace, Emily and I stayed up late... actually I kinda kept them up cuz I wouldn't shut up... haha. :) I love those girls.

Sooo much fun... haha and I'm dead tired because I got like NO sleep last night.... but it was so much fun I don't even care!!!


1 comment:

Matt A. said...

Do you have a copy of the picture Katie took with me and you? If you do, I'd like to get a copy of that please. And yeah, loud's how we roll...HOOOAHH. lol