Visit my photography blog at
www.picturethis-deborah.blogspot.com

Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Almost there...

Freedom is almost here....
Today was the first day of exams... and it was pretty rough. Math and English. Ahhhh. I've been majorly freaking out about exams... and I've had way too much coffee... but I think I'm becoming numb to it's effects because I'm still falling asleep. Gooo figure. *shrugs* Tomorrow I have Spanish and History and then Thursday morning I have Chemistry and I'm freeeee!!!!!! :)
Amy got her cast off today... and her hand's fine. And now she can clean the kitchen again (muahahaha)!!!!
Christmas is only 7 days away... wow. It really snuck up on me. And the weekend after Christmas I'm going to the beach!!! :) yayy!!!!
Ok so tonight there was an amazing sunset... I just looked out the window and was like WOW.

1 comment:

Matt A. said...

Wow, that sunset is beautiful...yeah, I know you're freakikng out about exams, but you can do it, just have a little faith. Christmas is only 7 days away yay!!! Have fun at the beach, and be safe :)