Visit my photography blog at
www.picturethis-deborah.blogspot.com

Friday, December 28, 2007

Fun times... :)

Christmas was awesome... I think the highlights for me were my Toby Mac cd and the money towards a digital camera... :) and the Barnes and Noble gift cards were pretty sweet too. :) haha
Babysitting was fun the week... haha Snoopy didn't jump the fence which was wonderful!!!!!!

Then last night Matt took me to see National Treasure 2 and we ate at Carolina Wings... the movie was awesome... but I think I was the only one in the whole theater laughing... oooh well... :)
And now we're about to go to Myrtle Beach with Grammy and Pop Pop until Tuesday!!!! This is gonna be FUN. :) And mom and I are going to do some shopping... like we always do... she's gonna beat me in the bargain department again because she always does... :)

Well.... on the road again....

1 comment:

Matt A. said...

I had a great time with you Thursday night..thanks again for coming with me :) Anywhos..whenever you get back, I want to see some pictures lol. Hope you had fun and stayed safe :)Later