Visit my photography blog at
www.picturethis-deborah.blogspot.com

Sunday, January 20, 2008

Or not....

Haha so we made plans... I finally made decisions... and then we had to change them because Emily went to visit her brother, Mallory, Katie and Gina couldn't come, and the weather was gay and decided to be all frozen, which caused the parents to declare they didn't want us to be driving around. Grrrr. That's ALL I have to say!!!!
Hahaha but yeahh I went to Mary Grace's game in which she was beastly, and then I went home with her and spent the night. :)
We had oodles and bunches of fun and watched "Hairspray," which was slightly disturbing concerning the fact that John Travolta played a woman who kept wearing short dresses.... ahhh I am still disturbed!!!!!!

And then we watched "Kate and Leopold," which is one of the bestest movies.... :) major chick flick and we LOVED it. :) :) :)

So yuup. And we had ice cream. YAYY for Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough ice cream!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And we had Starbucks at like 6.... so we were pretty wired.... Haha maybe we'll try to see "Enchanted" and everything next weekend... or maybe the world is out to foil our plans. Hmmm.... :) Nahhh I still had a ton of fun!!!!!

No comments: