Visit my photography blog at
www.picturethis-deborah.blogspot.com

Tuesday, January 29, 2008

I'm surrounded!!

I'm surrounded by sickos!!!!! Haha it seems like eeeeveryone is getting sick... ahhhh I'm next!!!!!! LOL I'm trying to avoid getting sick, but I know it is inevitable. Lack of sleep, lots of stress, and all the germs going around... yuup it's gonna happen. I have no optimism. Not even a little bit. :)
Yup. So school is school. Lots of papers due, and Tests to take. Grrr. Haha.
But life is good in driving land!!! FREEDOM!!!! Haha :)
Obviously not much is going on in the life of Deborah.... school... and trying to hang out with friends but school, weather, being sick, or alternate responsibilities keep getting in the way. Gahh sooo frustrating. But whatever. :)
Such is life.

1 comment:

Matt A. said...

you'll be a ok..I promise :) again, if you need me to do anything, just let me know ok :)