Visit my photography blog at
www.picturethis-deborah.blogspot.com

Saturday, December 12, 2009

Ahhh, the UK.

Whats your favorite thing to order at McDonalds?
Depends on my mood.
Sometimes I want breakfast.
Sometimes I want a big, juicy burger.
And sometimes... I want ice cream.

Do you hate seeing happy couples?
Sometimes it really irks me. I won't lie.

Lil Wayne or Drake?
Who and who???

If you went to jail, who would bail you out?
hopefully my parents....

Apple Juice or Orange Juice?
Yes? I don't know. I like them both.

Who were you on the phone with last?
I don't even remember the last time I talked on the phone.

Can you go a whole day with out saying "like"?
Well yeah but it would be like really hard.
Dang it.

How tall are you?
5-1.

What makes you happy?
Many things.


Whats cuter in the opposite sex being tall or short?
Tall.

Who did you last IM / or e-mail?
I got one from Amy...

When was the last time you were actually happy?
Last night.

Has anyone ever broken your heart?
...not really.

When's the last time you actually laughed out loud?
Last night. FOR SURE.

Anyone you want back in your life?
I want to be able to hug my family and my bff.

Do you use chapstick?
yes.

Are you afraid to grow up?
sometimes more than others.

Do you wish you were somewhere else right now?
Maybe sleeping...

Do you have a best friend?
Yes sireee Bob!

How many pillows do you sleep with?
2

Do you like cuddling?
yes.

Are you busy tomorrow?
Yesssssssssss.

Can you live without your cell phone?
Considering I don't have one... yes.

No comments: