Visit my photography blog at
www.picturethis-deborah.blogspot.com

Monday, July 12, 2010

A blue dress?

Sometimes I wake up from a dream and wonder what it means.
For instance, last night I got married. It was no traditional wedding, however... for some reason I HAD to marry this person, although I'm not sure why. My parents weren't forcing me... and yet, I really didn't want to marry this guy. I kept saying "But I'm too YOUNG!" I was even wearing my formal dress that I bought in high school to wear to my school socials. In my dream, I even said to my dad "see? I AM getting my money's worth out of this dress!"
I was running around dark misty streets frantically searching for something... but I don't know what. Although... I did keep running up to mailboxes.
Hmm. See THAT could be paralleled to reality. I hope I didn't do something stupid. But... running to the mailbox won't help. It's gone.
I feel like I'm being trapped by the future. My plans are being carried away... and I can't get them back.
That dream was terrifying.

No comments: