Visit my photography blog at
www.picturethis-deborah.blogspot.com

Friday, July 16, 2010

Boiling blood.

There are few things that get my blood boiling... but abortion is one of them. I don't find any validity in the pro-choice argument. After all, there are two lives we're dealing with... the mother's and the child's. The child would certainly not ask to have its life taken. And don't even tell me that an unborn child is not a human. It looks exactly the same outside the mother as it would if it were still inside. Saying it's not a human when it's inside is like saying I'm not a human when I'm wrapped up in a blanket. It is nothing more than justifying your decision. Pretending that something isn't true doesn't make it so.
That is the #1 thing that makes me angry/ sad.
The 2nd is orphans. Children that have been born but don't know what it's like to be loved. I wish I could wrap my arms around every single one and tell them about Jesus.
One day.

No comments: