Visit my photography blog at
www.picturethis-deborah.blogspot.com

Saturday, July 17, 2010

Packing.

Packing is hard. It requires skills. More so, it tests your emotional stability. Packing symbolizes moving on from a place. That's hard when you're not ready to leave yet. I am faced with the next couple weeks. It's going to be an emotional roller coaster; one which I would rather refuse to ride.
I've been watching the show "How I met Your Mother." I completely identify with Robin... the best friend... she is bound by the bars of silence. And, so am I.
As I pack my bags, I long to leave some things behind. I hope to move on. But I've tried before.... and failed. There are some dreams I need to forget. But it's impossible to consciously forget something.
In the end, packing shows that you are physically moving. But emotionally, you're still taking all your baggage with you. So here I go.. with all my baggage.

No comments: