Visit my photography blog at
www.picturethis-deborah.blogspot.com

Saturday, September 18, 2010

I don't belong.
I love rain too much.
I don't belong.
I want to see some sheep.
I don't belong.
I miss everything about Capernwray. Everything but the cold showers and potatoes for a meal.
I miss the rolling hills and green grass... jumping in puddles... joking about Leviticus.
I miss it all so much I don't even know how to describe it. It's like I want to sob but my tear tank is on empty.
Will I ever see you all again?
Do you even remember who I am?
I am just another person who went to Capernwray.
One in a million.
What makes me special?
Why did so many people get happy endings and I'm bummed because I just want to see you again?
This is dumb.
Buy a ticket. Pick up the phone. Write a letter.
I miss you, for crying out loud.
What do I do now?
How do I move on?
I don't know if I can.
Can one live without such a large portion of their heart?
Why did such a large part end up in one place?
I'm frustrated.
I'm nostalgic.
I hate the word nostalgic.
I think it's over-used.
BUT I AM.
I am finding it so hard to be content.
So hard not to hurt.
Impossible not to cry.

No comments: