Visit my photography blog at
www.picturethis-deborah.blogspot.com

Friday, September 3, 2010

Letting go... but holding on.

I am learning to let go. It's hard... and I'm so blessed to have such amazing, challenging, supportive women of God surrounding me. They are urging me to follow Christ, my first love. They remind me how precious I am in my creator's eyes.
Something cool happened yesterday... I went to Lifeway Christian stores with my dear roommate and I came across a devotional book by Rebecca St. James on sale. It's called "Pure." It basically jumped off the shelf at me, and I got it. This morning, my reading was entitled "Who Determines Your Worth?" Crazy timing. I am so precious to the Lord. It's so easy for me to say that but so hard for me to really comprehend it. W H Y?
I think I rely on human acceptance far too much. My perspective is whacked out.

No comments: