Visit my photography blog at
www.picturethis-deborah.blogspot.com

Friday, October 1, 2010

Better in time.


It's been a month. I'm surprisingly ok with that. Maybe it's because I've realized things don't last forever. I still think it stinks. I think that people are super stupid.... but it's been good for my heart. Of course I've probably done something super stupid... go figure. Ehhh. I've been slowly getting to know people here. It's rough. I am so busy ALL the time. UGH. LIFE.
There's a home-coming game at the High School I graduated from. It's funny how no one seems to understand how much I look back on High School with disdain. Certainly not a highlight of my life.... rather, one of the darkest times. I have no desire to have contact with any of my classmates, and I am perfectly content severing contact. I wonder if that's what's going on now, but from a more recent school. Hmm. Maybe I'm one of those people that people just wish to sever contact with. Sometimes... humans just get on my nerves.

No comments: