Visit my photography blog at
www.picturethis-deborah.blogspot.com

Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Last night, my roommate went to get her uniform for work... and let's say... her pants didn't quite fit. In fact, 3 of her could have fit in those pants. We laughed SO loud and SO hard!!!!

I got Lecrae's new album, Rehab. SO GOOD. Sometimes I feel ridiculous blasting it in my car... but it's so packed full of truth. Love it.

God is so faithful. He's given me so much quality time and deep conversation since I've been back. Last night I talked to someone who did Toarchbearers last year, and the conversation went deep instantly. We just met and started talking about contentment and pride.

If I didn't have the Lord I would loose my mind. If I didn't have my roommate I wouldn't be held accountable. Today I am praising the Lord for my beloved brothers and sisters in Christ.

No comments: