Visit my photography blog at
www.picturethis-deborah.blogspot.com

Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Waiting is stinking hard. I won't say what I'm waiting for... but it's getting discouraging. I was so excited... maybe a little bit too excited. Perhaps this reveals that they were, in fact, false hopes.
So I'm sitting here, staring at the phone... listening to music that makes me think about it even more, and eating Watermellon Sour Patch that my lovely roomie brought me. Can it be possible to be so content in the Lord and to trust him implicitly and yet feel like this? I dare say yes. I don't feel like I am holding onto it with a tight fist. I honestly don't feel like it has taken me over.
My tulips are quite gorgeous. Getting them may have been one of the best ideas I've had in quite some time. I wake up every morning and they are such a physical reminder and representation of my heavenly father's love for me.
Oh boy.

No comments: