Visit my photography blog at
www.picturethis-deborah.blogspot.com

Wednesday, February 9, 2011

The fruit is evidence of connection to the tree.

As I have previously stated, peace comes as a result of walking with the Spirit. Peace is a fruit of the Spirit. Henceforth, don't the fruits of the Spirit become grow in us as a result of walking with Him?
Love
Joy
Peace
Patience
Kindness
Goodness
Faithfulness
Gentleness
Self-Control
are a direct result of walking with the Lord. Everything comes out of walking with Him. Do I struggle with loving someone? Do I lack joy? Do I feel restless? Do I verbally snap at people? I need to focus on my relationship with Him.
It leaves me with an overwhelming feeling; how can I focus on any other relationship if my relationlship with the Lord is in such constant dire need of attention and time? Love the Lord and love others. How I wish I could perfectly love Him!!!
According to Mumford and Sons, "where you invest your love, you invest your life."

No comments: