Visit my photography blog at
www.picturethis-deborah.blogspot.com

Monday, February 14, 2011

Valentine's Day.

First off, I must say how much I have been blessed this semester by my brothers here at CIU. Y'all rock. We came out onto the hall on Valentine's Day greeted by Valentines, chocolate and encouraging signs on the doors.
My roomie bought me flowers.
I got a Valentine from the brother hall. Precious.

My RA made me coffee.
I sang "Divine Romance" all day, because I am madly in love with Jesus. :)


I got new lotion. Love it... and the name.

And, my roomie's mom and dad brought be Cadbury chocolate. :)


And I'm leaving out multiple other notes, bags of candy, and encouraging words.


INCLUDING the sweet phone call I got from my friend, Trevor.



In summation, it was SUCH A GOOD DAY.


Delighting in the love of my heavenly father... being loved on by the people God has blessed me with... and praising Him for how far He's brought me over the past 2 years.

No comments: