Visit my photography blog at
www.picturethis-deborah.blogspot.com

Friday, February 11, 2011

Love letters.

We are given the right...
to be called Children of God.

How cool is that?


This morning, I wrote a love letter. Don't wig out here-- I wrote it to God. Have you ever done it? You should. After all, he sent us 66... in the form of BOOKS. That's right; holy frijoles.
I also wrote out a list of my fears. I thought about writing out a list of promises from God, but I'm not stupid... my arm would fall off. BESIDES... I'd rather rip up a list of my fears and flush them down the toilet.... or burn them... or something... not sure what yet. It list was alarmingly long.
Valentine's Day is coming. To me, it's an aniversary of a huge decision in my life. One that I am so thankful that I made. It's a beautiful memory to me of a time where I let go of my own plans, and dreams to embrace what the Lord had planned for me. I don't think I can talk about it without crying. It's beautiful. And perhaps I shall share more... on Valentine's Day. :)

No comments: