Visit my photography blog at
www.picturethis-deborah.blogspot.com

Thursday, March 17, 2011

Lightbulb.

Tonight, I was pretty peeved. I don't remember why, but I remember thinking "wow Deborah you're a real jerk."
My brother (whose #1 love language is physical affection) came up to me and put his arm around me and said "I love you... I just want you to know that."
As Gru in "Despicable Me" would say... "liiiightbulb..." [http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QSHaERIvFNE] Isn't that what breaks my heart over and over? The inconsistency of people. I can't comprehend that someone would love me and actually stick with me. Even when I'm peeved for no apparent reason, or crying because of someone else's pain, or matching my socks, or yelping because I've stubbed by toe for the 15th time that day.
Slowly I am recovering my dreams for the future... but I don't know how the Lord is going to meld them all together.
Working in an orphanage overseas.
Getting married.
Working in a church.
Having adorable little kids..


Now my head hurts.
In other news: I bought hair dye.

(And PS I hope that one day my kids are like Agnes: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_g-axsfXEtQ&feature=related)

No comments: