Visit my photography blog at
www.picturethis-deborah.blogspot.com

Thursday, May 19, 2011

Theology

I'm taking my Theology summers over the summer, and in intensive form. We've spent about 30 hours this week talking about how big God is. Even though I'm exhausted, over-tired, I've been overwhelmed by the concept of how big my God is.
I've studied demons, and praised the Lord for keeping my under his wing.
I've studied the problem of evil, and praised the Lord that he uses everything for his good.
I've seen God in my dreams at night, and I have asked him to continue to draw my future husband to himself.
I've been inspired by older people in my class, and the way that they are so passionate about their husbands and wives.
I have struggled with praising the Lord for this season of singleness.
I have been encouraged by my classmates.
I have been encouraged by the Holy Spirit.
I've listened to Bon Iver's cd about 8 times this week.
I've debated why The Lion, the Witch and the Wardrobe is the best book ever written.
I've tried to avoid someone who just can't take a hint.
I've lived life.

No comments: