Visit my photography blog at
www.picturethis-deborah.blogspot.com

Monday, August 1, 2011

When Tissues feel like Sandpaper.

Thank you, Benadryl for helping me sleep for 10 hours last night.
I need to get rid of this nasty cold before I leave for Minnesota, and I'm praying that it doesn't move into my ears. I've flown an ear infection before, and it was the most painful experience. OH my goodness. Not to mention, my ears popped so violently that I was deaf and couldn't hear anything the stewardess said to me because of my stuffy ears. It was bad. And I was flying from France to Belgium by myself.
I picked out my bag last night for my trip because let's face it: last minute panic is not enjoyable. And if I don't plan ahead, panic is inevitable. The only bag that meets airline regulations is a duffel bag that my dad's had for 27 years. Haha! Or... I could pack in my backpack.... but it's smaller than the duffel bag.
In other news, I watched the movie "The Tourist" with my mom and dad last night. I highly enjoyed it, even though I'm not an Angelina Jolie fan... the majority of the movie is set in Venice, and it took me back to my days in Europe.
Well... tissues now feel like sandpaper on my nose. And it's time to take more medicine. If I didn't have to go to work, I would be back in bed.

No comments: