Visit my photography blog at
www.picturethis-deborah.blogspot.com

Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Something In The Water



"There's something in the water

that makes me me love you like I do"


At first, I found this song extremely annoying... but it's grown on me. It hits home; but on two different levels. I could easily sing this on a daily basis as I'm thinking about someone I love dearly, but I could sing it about the Lord. "There's something in the water" at CIU that makes me love the Lord, and it seems just about everyone is drinkin' it. To me, this song is one of joy. Doesn't it make you want to dance? Isn't that what we do when we're falling in love and filled with butterflies? Some days I'm filled with that joy and giggyness about the LORD. I wish that I could feel that everyday, especially since it's easiest to trust someone when you feel like that. It's easiest to trust God's plan when I'm caught up in His love. How do we best discover and experience His love? Quality time (magic words for me). When I wish I could talk to someone else, whom I'm very thankful for, I spend it with the Lord.


"I'll pretend that it's no thing that's skipping my heart

when I think are you thinking 'bout me babe?

I'm crazy over you..."

No comments: