Visit my photography blog at
www.picturethis-deborah.blogspot.com

Friday, November 16, 2007

Oh, Happy Day!

I love Fridays. :)
Ok, DMF... my "baby" is still unharmed... but those freshmen are getting on my last nerve. 2 days left of this project!!!!
After school today, I helped my brother and his friends with their video project for English... they had to do some of The Taming of the Shrew, which happens to be my favorite Shakespeare play. Anywhos they told me I would only have to film, but I ended up playing Baptista (an old guy)... haha but I only had 2 lines. It was fun. :)
OHHHH and I went to my Chemistry teacher after school and she looked at my test, and said that she thinks I got everything right... which makes me happier and more excited than I can even put into words!!!!!! AND I got extra credit. *smiles* Yipeee!!
Let's see... oh yeah singing on Sunday. I'm really not too worried. :) We're singing one of my favorite songs, Wonderful, Merciful Savior. Ok wait hold up a minute... I just found out that it's gonna be not only on TV but on the church website... *nervous chuckle*... wow. Ok now I'm a little concerned. Nahhh this is gonna be fun!!!! :D I guess I just have to try not to make any funny faces.... hahahaha. (I'll probably put a link to it on here... unless it stinks really bad!!!)
And I'm feeling much better now!!! At least I can breathe out of my nose now... :)

2 comments:

Matt A. said...

I'm glad everything worked out...you kind've had me worried for a bit. I'll talk to ya later.

Anonymous said...

:) thanks Matt!