Visit my photography blog at
www.picturethis-deborah.blogspot.com

Friday, November 16, 2007

Par-tay time!!!

Hahaha so I went Katie's birthday party tonight, and well I don't think I've laughed that hard in a while... ok at least not since LAST week when I spent the night with Mal, Katie, and MG... :)

Anywhos it was pretty fun... we're all so random I can't even remember what all we were laughing about!!!! But I DO know
that I had my share of embarrasing moments (*ahem* walking into door ways... falling off chairs.... hmmm.)... (I still think
that Mal spiked the punch!)

I decided that the girls and I have wayyyy too many inside jokes. Like an insane number. If you hear something about snow angels, just don't even ask... it was another one of my dumb analogies!!! (I have a lot of those...)
I had so much fun with you girls... y'all are the bestest!!! Thanks for making me laugh hysterically (until I cried!!!) and listening to me as I rambled on about everything... I love you girls so much!!!!!!!

No comments: