Visit my photography blog at
www.picturethis-deborah.blogspot.com

Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Stupid Questions...

So ya know how some teachers say that "No question is a dumb question"??? Well..... I beg to differ.... some questions are VERY dumb, and here are just a few:

  • "So Deborah, did you fall down (or up) the stairs again?"
  • "Did Amy make you late?"
  • "Is Matthew hungry?"
  • "Is Dad still in bed?"
  • "Have you done your homework?"
  • "Deborah, have you cleaned your room?"
  • "When was the war of 1812?"
  • "Did Matthew eat the leftovers?"
  • "Where do we live?"
  • "Is the sky blue and the clouds white, or is the sky white and the clouds blue???"
  • "Did the Browns win?"
  • "Is the Pope Catholic?"
  • "What's the nation's theme song?"

And don't feel bad if you've ever asked one of these... because I most certainly have.... actually.... I think I've asked most of them. Whoooops. Good thing I can laugh at myself. :)

No comments: