Visit my photography blog at
www.picturethis-deborah.blogspot.com

Sunday, November 18, 2007

This weekend...

This weekend was amazing. SOOO much fun. :)
Friday night... I got to be in my brother's English video and I went Katie's party and got hang out with my girls!!!

Saturday... Roman camp, crazy car ride, and going out to eat with the fam. ALWAYS fun.

Sunday... Singing!!! Speaking of which, here's the link to the service:
11/18/2007 " Sunday, November 18, 2007 AM Service Dr. Estep's Message:""Three Questions"
(We're close to the end of the music part...)
http://www.hypercast.net/(S(jbqyr245h2lpvz55hevkxg45))/embed_library.aspx?id=444
Then after church, we had a student leadership lunch. Lots of fun and it was so encouraging too!!! And then Mary Grace came home with us and we gave Russel a ride home and nearly got killed by the maniac who tried to change 3 lanes at a time going 70 miles an hour... gahhhhh we almost wrecked but it totally wasn't my fault and I freaked out. Anywhos...
So we dropped Russel off and then we (Matthew, MG and I) went home.... and then Mary Grace and I went to the mall and looked for a dress for Mary Grace but didn't find anything. Like seriously, NOTHING. Sadness.

Choir... was fun. After we sang, I had like every old lady in the church tell me that our singing just "Blessed their soul..." :) Anywhos at practice we sang one of my favorite songs-- it's acapella-- in the stairwell. We were pretty stinking amazing, I'm not even gonna lie.
Small Group... was amazing but we're mad at the guys cuz none of them showed up!!! *glares* But that meant there was more food (and couch space!) for us!!!!

Sunday Night Josh and I babysat Blythe, Kason and Cole (youth pastor's kids)... hahahaha that was so fun... at first Blythe was crying, but then me and my mad talent of distracting had her laughing in no time. For the rest of the night she was practically glued to "Miss Deborah." I LOVE little kids!!!! Seriously, Josh and I have some sweet kid talent... I dunno what we did. Oh and (*busts out laughing*) we couldn't figure out the stupid sippy cup for the lives of us and I got absolutely drenched in Apple Juice. Mhmmm. We felt so stupid. *hangs head* Yet it was fun. Kids laughing is one of the most beautiful sounds... and kids reaching their arms up for you to pick them up melts my heart. :)


2 days of school this week! We will survive!!!!!!!

2 comments:

Matt A. said...

GREAT JOB!!! I told you that you would be fine..y'all sound awesome! That is a huge church :) I'll see ya tommorrow.

Anonymous said...

Thanks!!! Yeah it is really big... which is why I had myself freaked out... but it was fun.