Visit my photography blog at
www.picturethis-deborah.blogspot.com

Wednesday, December 19, 2007

One left!!!

Tomorrow is the last exam... Chemistry. I'm really not freaking about it too much anymore... Matthew, Quinn and I headed to Barnes and Noble after school and studied for a good 2 hours... well ok we started studying and then we started joking around and I got some evil glares from the Barnes & Noble peoples cuz I was laughing so loud... and hard... but whoops. :) Anywhos we went over the study guide and it's all good...
But then my coffee kicked in (we love the wonderful Starbucks in there... it's great...) and got too hyper to sit there studying so we went into the music section and listened to music and umm I got evil looks from the music people because I kept singing... I can't help it!!!! And Quinn and Matthew had to suffer from my singing after I picked Quinn up because I happened to know every single song that came on the radio... gooood times. :)

No comments: